Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Early-Bird Registration Price: $650

Register now and pay $650 for the 2019 RoboBoat Competition! auvsi.formstack.com/forms/2019roboboatregistration
2 of 2 < >

Welcome to the RoboNation Forum!

Welcome to the home for the RoboNation Community! This is where you'll see exciting announcements and features all for the community. Join the conversations below!
See more
See less

Create the vibration and acceleration measurement solution for my bot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create the vibration and acceleration measurement solution for my bot

I want LIS302DLTR I2C module to test the acceleration of my bot as well also test acceleration at the same time. I have just code the units to test the range in x,y,z axis but how can I be able to sense the vibration from these sensors, Any suggestions on this kind of work will be much helpful.
    Manufactured by STMicroelectronics, the LIS302DLTR is a low-power three axis linear accelerometer. The LIS302DLTR has dynamically user selectable full scale

Originally posted by jeremy85 View Post
    I want LIS302DLTR I2C module to test the acceleration of my bot as well also test acceleration at the same time. I have just code the units to test the range in x,y,z axis but how can I be able to sense the vibration from these sensors, Any suggestions on this kind of work will be much helpful.
    jeremy85 depends on what project is this for. Could you share more information on your application?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X