RoboBoat \ QuadCopter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoboBoat \ QuadCopter

is it allowable to use the UAV in tasks other than raise the flag ?

Hello RoboNation.

I have a question about the competition rules themselves.
    is it allowable to use the UAV in tasks other than automated docking ?

Thank you before.

Comment

Hello Maged Hesham,

Thank you for your question. As of today, flying of UAV is not allowed in any other task. We want to encourage teams to detect and classify objects from the Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV).

Kindly let me know if you have any additional questions.

Comment

1. If there is any mistake needs to be solved from the drone, is it a must that only the drone pilot may fix it? Or every team member that compatible with may intervene in the problem?
        2. Do we need to make a test of FAA by ourselves, or at the D-day the committee will hold a simultaneous test?

Comment

Excuse me Hitesh Patel

But will the GPS coordinates be issued (a single point for each task) the same as last year?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...c1WjAxZlhIcVBV

thank you beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by sabilahm View Post
            1. If there is any mistake needs to be solved from the drone, is it a must that only the drone pilot may fix it? Or every team member that compatible with may intervene in the problem?
            2. Do we need to make a test of FAA by ourselves, or at the D-day the committee will hold a simultaneous test?
            1. How and who fixes your UAV is up to you. If there are significant changes, you will have to pass the safety inspection for the UAV before you are allowed to fly again. Details on the safety inspection will be provided soon.

2. You do not need to take any tests to fly at RoboBoat. Kindly visit the below link for more information on flying at RoboBoat 2019.
            Hello RoboBoaters, We hope the below content provides better clarity on flying UAVs at the 2019 RoboBoat Competition. Eligibility to fly is contingent upon successful completion of the below items. During check-in, each team will sign a document, acknowledging completion of the below requirements. 1. Each team must register

Comment

Originally posted by Maged Hesham View Post
              Excuse me Hitesh Patel

But will the GPS coordinates be issued (a single point for each task) the same as last year?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...c1WjAxZlhIcVBV

thank you beforehand.
              Yes, we are planning on providing a GPS coordinate (similar to last year). Kindly read the rules carefully and understand the variance in accuracy. We provide coordinates with a handheld and ancient GPS system vs. a robust and more accurate system you may be using on your USV.

Let me know if you have more questions. Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X