Announcement

Collapse

2019 Registration Closing Soon!

2019 RoboBoat Registration closes on February 28th, don't pass it up! auvsi.formstack.com/forms/2019roboboatregistration
See more
See less

Safety Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Questions

We are looking for your recommendations on the Remote E- Kill Switch. Could we use the capabilities of one of our components to set up the remote kill switch, or do we have to use a separate system for it?

Hello Toni,

Thank you for your question. Before providing you some guidance, could you clarify what you mean by "Could we use the capabilities of one of our components to set up the remote kill switch, or do we have to use a separate system for it?"

Can you give me some specifics? Thank you

Comment

We are currently looking at using the built in e kill on the ardurover on the navio 2. Can we use that or do we have to set up a seperate transmitting and recieving system for the remote switch?

Comment

I am assuming you using the ardurover as the "computer" for your boat? Or are you referring to your UAV platform here?

In either case, the kill switch must be independent of the onboard computer (operate on a different frequency).

If you are able to share pictures that would provide a better visual. Feel free to email me (hpatel@robonation.org).

Comment

Working...
        X