Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloth Sleeves for Can Buoys

Hi,

UM::Autonomy was wondering if the orange and blue cloth sleeve used for the Find the Path challenge was purchased or made by the Robonation team. If the cloth sleeve is purchased, could someone let us know where we could get one to test with?

Best,
    Benny Johnson
    UM::Autonomy President

Originally posted by bennyaj View Post
    Hi,

UM::Autonomy was wondering if the orange and blue cloth sleeve used for the Find the Path challenge was purchased or made by the Robonation team. If the cloth sleeve is purchased, could someone let us know where we could get one to test with?

Best,
    Benny Johnson
    UM::Autonomy President
    bennyaj the cloth sleeve is a custom ordered item. What this really means is that we found an orange cloth and a blue cloth and had someone stitch it such that it would form a sleeve. This can be easily replicated by you. The cloth is weather rated and available online. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Hitesh Patel Hi, thanks! Any chance you could point us to the exact cloth that you bought in that case?

Comment

RobotCheri should have more information on this and I will request her to post that on here.

Thank you

Comment

Here is the information on the cloth. I got the cloth at SailRite, but the Sunbrella fabric can be ordered from many distributors. The benefit of Sunbrella is that it holds up to the sun better than other fabrics and is fade resistant.

Orange

https://www.sailrite.com/Sunbrella-4609-0000-Orange-46

Ocean Blue

https://www.sailrite.com/Sunbrella-4...-Ocean-Blue-46

Comment

RobotCheri Thanks for posting the links to the cloths. Unfortunately, the orange color from Sunbrella is discontiued.

Comment

HI everyone,

I should have been more clear. The Sunbrella orange and ocean blue are actually Sunbrella colors that many vendors sell. Please Google the following for all vendors selling the fabric that you need:
              Orange
              Sunbrella® Marine Grade 4609‑0000 Orange 46" Fabric

Ocean Blue
              Sunbrella® Marine Grade 4679‑0000 Ocean Blue 46" Fabric

Comment

Working...
              X