Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Blast task specifics inquiry

Hello,

my team in TAU is responsible for the Water Blast task and we would like to know a few specifics about the challenge.

1. What are the dimensions of the tank we are supposed to fill?
    2. What are the dimensions and shape and color of the target face?
    3. Will we be required to get the water through a hole in the target face that fills the tank or just hit the target and let the tank fill from the water splash?
    4. What is the closest and farthest we can be from the dock? I understand we must not make contact with the dock.
    5. How will the tank be marked for the level that is required to fill the tank? If it's a line like the handout, which color is it and how thick will it be?
    6. It seems that the tank indicator is a floating ball, what color would the ball be? How high is it expected to be raised?

many thanks.

Originally posted by OsaidWattadTAU View Post
    Hello,

my team in TAU is responsible for the Water Blast task and we would like to know a few specifics about the challenge.

1. What are the dimensions of the tank we are supposed to fill?
    2. What are the dimensions and shape and color of the target face?
    3. Will we be required to get the water through a hole in the target face that fills the tank or just hit the target and let the tank fill from the water splash?
    4. What is the closest and farthest we can be from the dock? I understand we must not make contact with the dock.
    5. How will the tank be marked for the level that is required to fill the tank? If it's a line like the handout, which color is it and how thick will it be?
    6. It seems that the tank indicator is a floating ball, what color would the ball be? How high is it expected to be raised?

many thanks.
    Please see here for specs. https://robonationforum.vbulletin.ne...er-blast-specs

3. The tank fills up with whatever water you can get through the target.
    4. Can be any distance, you just get more points if you never touch the dock.
    5. A 3/4" wide line of tape.
    6. TBD. Red maybe. And it's expected any part of the ball cross the tape.

Comment

Working...
    X