Building a Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a Pool

While in the past we have used a standard "Walmart" pool in our classroom, they don't seem to hold water well. I would be very interested in anyone's experience with using just a tarp tied to a frame. Has anyone ever made one? Did you use a tarp just bought from Lowes? What sized PVC pipe frame did you use or did you have a metal frame. I have seen similar pools used at a local fire department. They are called decontamination pools but they are running about 400 bucks. Would like to do it on the cheap, but not so cheap as a 33 gal trash can.

Following, would like to have pool access at school, any suggestions are welcome from building to buying something reasonable priced.

Comment

Triton Knights Robotics Sorry no one has had suggestions. We use a metal folding frame tank (the decontamination tank you mention above) but it is in the $1,000 range.
      Agriculture feed troughs work well and I have seen some in schools I worked with in the past. Check https://www.acehardware.com/departme...s-and-waterers for various sizes/prices.

Comment

Working...
      X