Shipping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping

About how does it take for something like a 15 Thruster Package take to arrive, because in the past two years my team's motors didn't arrive until about 2 months after we had ordered them, which was only 2 months from our regional date. Next year, we would like to get more of a head start, so if we ordered them within the next few months, would they arrive before December? I was wondering if they had to arrive at a certain time based on the regional date, or if it has just taken a while for motors to be shipped in the past? If anyone has any insight they could share about this, I would certainly appreciate it.

We found it cheaper to buy the motors directly from the manufacturer/supplier Jameco electronics and got the motors in about 2 weeks. We just reuse the shafts and propellers. We don’t use the film canister anymore but they are really cheap on Amazon and arrive quickly.

Comment

Thank you so much. If possible could you show me the link to the motors? And did you get the propellers from seaperch in the first place?

Comment

Also, is there a place you can buy new propeller shafts online, and how do you not use the canisters anymore?

Comment

Working...
        X