ALP365 Actual waveforms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALP365 Actual waveforms

Can any of the teams that purchased the ALP365 last year send me the actual acoustic waveforms that are produced for the 4 different frequencies (25kHZ,30kHZ,35kHZ & 40kHZ)? i need them for testing and simulation, i don't have the pinger and i only rely on ideal data present in the datasheet (which might not be accurate).
    Thanks in advance!

We might have something like that, let me look into it.

Comment

Thank you, your help would be appreciated.

Comment

Same request here.
        That would be great if I can have the waveform.

Comment

I don't have all frequencies present, but I do have logs from various hydrophone testing I've been conducting. Are you looking for a particular hydrophone arrangement, or would any suffice? You will definitely see different results than the pinger specifications due to multipath from the environment.

If you are interested please give me a way to upload the files to you, they can be quite large when sampling rate is considered. I'll include matlab scripts to open read the logged data.

Comment

Stephen Cronin
            ​​​​​​​I'm looking into the USBL arrangement of 4 hydrophones, one at the origin and the other 3 lie at equivalent distances from the origin hydrophone on the 3 basic axes, and please send them to my personal email samermansour1994@gmail.com, if they're quite large they could be sent as a google drive link.
            Thank you very much!
            (P.S. if you don't have that arrangement, it's okay, send any available arrangement)

Comment

@Samer Mansour
              I apologize, I completely forgot about this, I've been getting ready for a dissertation topic defense and it slipped my mind.

The following link goes to a google drive folder with some waveform data. This comes from a planar array with four sensors in a square with side lengths of 1.85 cm. Let me know if you want more cases, I'll see what I have as my new stuff isn't in a matlab readable form out of the box.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UU...7P6hY7pGa7Dl34

Comment

These wav files were taken at TRANSDEC with the following issues:
                • Frequency: unknown
                • Source: Teledyne Benthos (most likely) or JW Fishers
                • 200 kHz sample rate
                https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bY...1zjIEbl8IBwwhs
                Last edited by Daveman; 03-24-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X