X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 RoboSub Mission ideas document annoucement

Hello RoboSubers,

We will be releasing a Mission Ideas document on January 31st, 2019. A few days after the document release, we will host a video conference to collect your feedback.

Below you will find a link to a poll for the Mission Ideas feedback video-conference call. Kindly fill out the times you are available by February 1. Upon identifying a date and time that works well for most (if not all), I will send an email invite for the call. Since I do not have everyone’s email, only teams that have successfully registered and provided RoboNation with their emails will receive this message (on provided emails).

https://doodle.com/poll/kudcczddq9ervnz9

Update (01/30/2019): When filling out the above poll, please list your name, followed by your team name in (). Here is an example: "Hitesh Patel (RoboNation)". If you completed the poll and forgot to list your team name, do not worry. Simply send me a message and tell me the name you entered in the poll and your team name. I will take care of the rest.

If you have not registered, kindly do so at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and let me know if you have any questions.

Please stay tuned to the 2019 RoboSub Forum for additional information.
    Last edited by Hitesh Patel; 01-30-2019, 01:28 AM.

Please make note of the "Update (01/30/2019)" in the original post. Thank you

Comment

Hello Hitesh! Do you have any idea when the final rules will be out so we can prepare more specifically for the missions. The software team is bugging me... Thanks!

Last edited by Hitesh Patel; 02-01-2019, 12:37 PM. Reason: Answer provided on https://robonationforum.vbulletin.net/forum/robosub/-2019-robosub/1276-2019-robosub-tasks-and-rules

Comment

If you have not filled out the poll, today is the last day, so please take a few minutes and let us know your availability.

Thank you

Comment

Hello,

Based on the poll results, February 6th 9:00 - 10:00 pm (USA Eastern time) received the most votes. I will send out invites to registered teams.

Kindly use the below link to convert time zone and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you
          Effortless time conversion and world time. Schedule conference calls, webinars & online meetings, plan travel and track flight arrival time across time zones.

Comment

Working...
          X