X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Registration Information

Greetings RoboSub-ers

Registrations for RoboSub 2020 will be opening soon (mid-October). Please read the below information to prepare yourself for the registration process.

As RoboSub continues to grow, so do RoboNation’s operating costs. To help us offset these (to a certain degree), we will be increasing the cost of registrations. Below is the new pricing structure.

Early bird registration (closes November 30th): $850
    Standard registration (closes February 29th): $1000

I would encourage you all to take advantage of the early bird pricing and register once we open registration.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

DUN.......

Comment

DUN.......DUN.......

Comment

DUN.......DUN.......DUUUNNN

Registration for RoboSub 2020 is open. Click the link below to be directed to the RoboSub 2020 website to register.
        Dive into the 2020 RoboSub Competition.

Comment

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for getting this out so fast.

Im wondering why the registration price seems to be trending upwards. If I remember correctly, when I first entered in 2016 it was $500, and less with early bird pricing. We seem to be at about twice that now. For new teams or teams with smaller budgets, this is a pretty significant change. Is this deliberate to discourage unprepared entries, a reflection of the organization being short on cash in some way, or something else?

Comment

Seth - MuddSub Channeling my inner Optimus Prime, “There is more to this than meets the eye”.

RoboNation is a non-profit organization and we make every effort to keep registration costs down.

Every aspect of RoboSub has a cost associated with it, and as the competition grows, so do these costs. We try to offset such funding gaps with generous support from our awesome sponsors, but often, this is not enough, and this year, we are having to increase registration costs to neutralize this effect.

Hope this provides an insight into the increased registration costs. Also, if you know any sponsor(s) that would help support the event, let me know.

Thank you for your question.

Comment

Greetings RoboSub-ers,

If you have not registered for RoboSub 2020, please take a few minutes to do so. Early bird pricing is only valid till November 30th, 2019.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X