Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fischer Connectors

Hello

Was wondering what type of experiences others had with the sponsored Fischer connectors? We are looking for a different brand of connectors from what we currently have. Information on what series connector, how much per unit, ease of installation or anything else would be awesome!

Hi!,

If you give them a call, they will give you free samples so you can see for yourself. I'm not sure about prices though.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohnston View Post
      Hello

Was wondering what type of experiences others had with the sponsored Fischer connectors? We are looking for a different brand of connectors from what we currently have. Information on what series connector, how much per unit, ease of installation or anything else would be awesome!
      Need to reach out to someone at Fischer Connectors, please see the below post for more information.
      Fischer Connectors has been designing, manufacturing and distributing high performance connectors and cable assembly solutions for more than 60 years. Our connectors are known for their reliability, precision and resistance to demanding and harsh environments. We support RoboNation and the competing teams because we believe in

Comment

Originally posted by Hitesh Patel View Post

Need to reach out to someone at Fischer Connectors, please see the below post for more information.
        I have been in contact with Fischer and have been given an estimated price per connector. The number is consistent with other companies full price connectors. I was looking to see what other teams were told for price per and/or quality of product.

I am not able to receive samples, because my team is shut down on physical work due to the COVID-19 virus.

Comment

Working...
        X