Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the RoboNation Forum!

Welcome to the home for the RoboNation Community! This is where you'll see exciting announcements and features all for the community. Join the conversations below!
See more
See less

Image Labeling Team Collaboration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Labeling Team Collaboration

Hello Everyone, My name is Adam Loeffler and I'm the Electronics Lead at SDSU Mechatronics.

I wanted to make this post to propose an idea me and my team had. We are aware that many teams are using Neural Networks this year for their object detection, ourselves included. We always have difficulty getting enough images and labeling them to create a large enough data set for our networks to learn. We figure that many other teams have this issue as well, which is why we would like to propose an image labeling collaboration between all the teams.

By working together and sharing our images and labels all the teams can have a much larger data set! We have gone ahead and uploaded our current set of images and labels here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...-E?usp=sharing

Feel free to use them! We have also uploaded a text file explaining the data format of the labels. I will continuously be updating this folder as our team gets more images. Fair warning for our labels, they have all been labeled by hand and it is possible there are some mistakes in them, sorry about that!

If you would like to join in feel free to upload your images and labels! Also to help all the teams that participate in this, please upload some sort of document that explains the data format of your labels so each team can convert that labels into the format that they need.

Thank you all and have a good day!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for proposing the idea! We have also gone ahead to upload our images and labels. The relevant files and documentations can be found in the link below:
      https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/f...l5z3Lh-PUoHqWI

Likewise we will be uploading the folder as we get more images done.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X