Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the RoboNation Forum!

Welcome to the home for the RoboNation Community! This is where you'll see exciting announcements and features all for the community. Join the conversations below!
See more
See less

Business Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Team

Hello Everyone
    I'd like to know more about the structure of the Business Team and its job description, the documents related to the Business Team in the competition and how the Business Team is evaluated?
    Also, I can't find last year competition manual that contains the team structure, rules, award system...etc where can I can it?
    What are the requirements for the qualifying video?
    Thank you so much in advance

Hello Pance_Ibrahim

The structure of the business team is left up to you.

Below is the link to the post containing the rules and tasks for 2018 RoboSub

https://robonationforum.vbulletin.ne...ub-rules-tasks

Kindly let me know if you have additional questions. Thank you

Comment

How the business team is judged in the competition? Also, my team is part of a larger team that has other technical teams that participates in other automotive and robotics competitions and we have social media pages and website that include all the news and needed info about all the other teams in addition to our team, do we need to have an independent social media pages and website regarding that matter?

Comment

Pance_Ibrahim

Having a business team structure is not required or judged directly in the competition.

That's great! I've noticed your teams' social media pages, you're doing a great job. To answer your question, no, your RoboSub team does not need to have an independent social media page or website. Though, for the website portion, it would be great to have at least a dedicated page covering your RoboSub team.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
        X