Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FINAL DOCUMENTS

FINAL Rules, Tasks and Scoring posted NOW!
2 of 2 < >

Welcome to the RoboNation Forum!

Welcome to the home for the RoboNation Community! This is where you'll see exciting announcements and features all for the community. Join the conversations below!
See more
See less

Task points breakdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Task points breakdown

Hi Aamir Qaiyumi Hitesh Patel , when can we expect the breakdown for the points in the various tasks?

Hi bumblebee we are working on the points breakout and hope to have something posted soon.

Comment

Hi Hitesh Patel I was wondering about a point I brought up in conference call #2, about the gate task where there is a black buoy and a light buoy.

The question was since the other tasks depends on the colors we detect at the gate task, what happens if during the gate task, the light buoy is turned off and we have to circle the black buoy instead?

The task logic is very vague now. Will really help that we can get a more concrete logic map in addition to the points breakdown.

Thank you!

Comment

bumblebee I have not forgotten about your question. Technical team has a way forward for this task and I will update you of this soon (hopefully by the end of this week).

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

Hi is there any update on the task logic documentation?

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
            Hi is there any update on the task logic documentation?
            We are revisiting this document as we have decided to make things easier for teams (operationally). I apologize for the delay on this and hope to publish this document soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

Working...
              X