Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the RoboNation Forum!

Welcome to the home for the RoboNation Community! This is where you'll see exciting announcements and features all for the community. Join the conversations below!
See more
See less

SeaGlide Size/Weight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeaGlide Size/Weight

Hello,

My name is Prioto and I study Telecommunication Engineering in Brazil. I'm looking foward to acquire SeaGlide kit so I can proceed with some researches in my city lake and also implement a GPRS and Bluetooth System on it. However the first thing I have to do is to acquire the kit. Its necessary to pay the shipping and I would like to simulate the price. Could you inform me the dimensions of the box, which contains and kit, and also the total weight? Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Hugo Prioto

Hi Prioto!

It's great to hear that you are pursuing building a SeaGlide kit! If you reach out to our accounting department at lbae@robonation.org, Lydia will be able to help you acquire the shipping costs and provide any other support you might need to get you your kit as soon as you'd like. Check out seaglide.net for any additional information!

Can't wait to hear more about the implementations you plan on adding to your SeaGlide!

Julianna

Comment

Working...
    X