Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii Workshop Materials

Hello new SeaGlide experts!

I wanted to thank you all again for attending the last month's SeaGlide workshop. I hope you learned a few things and enjoyed yourselves along the way. I know there was a lot of information to absorb in the short three days we had, so I have collected some of the main slides I talked about to be made available to you. I also included Duke Harman’s slides about Makai Ocean Engineering (with his contact information on the final slide). They are available at:
    www.seaglide.net/ws2018

Because we went through the brief Arduino introduction lesson, we went through the firmware installation steps out of order. If this caused any confusion, please read through the firmware instructions step-by-step:
    www.seaglide.net/firmware

For some more ideas of SeaGlide-related materials including a more complete set of Arduino lessons, see the materials on:
    www.seaglide.net/lessons

I would love to hear about the projects and ideas you and your students come up with. If you see something you would like to share or have any questions, please use this forum so that other schools can learn from your experiences or answer questions.
    I am very excited to have worked with all of you and I look forward to hearing about your SeaGlide experiences!

Thank you!
    Jeff
Working...
X