Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the RoboNation Forum!

Welcome to the home for the RoboNation Community! This is where you'll see exciting announcements and features all for the community. Join the conversations below!
See more
See less

2018 Carderock Workshop Materials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Carderock Workshop Materials

Thank you to all of those who attended the 2018 summer workshop at Carderock!

As promised, I have made much of the material we talked about available to you. You can access this at:
    www.seaglide.org/wsJuly2018

Note the SeaGlide Introduction slides have the relevant videos embedded. I have also included the "Fly With SeaGlide" video with the Akule school.
    If you notice that something is missing, please reply to this post and I will update it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience regarding the lack of internet access during the workshop. Because we had to be creative, the typical steps we go through to download Arduino, the driver, firmware etc. were lost. If this caused any confusion, please see the step-by-step instructions that describe the process at:
    www.seaglide.org/firmware

Good luck to you all, and please let us know what fun adventures you have with SeaGlide!
Working...
X